December 12, 2009

Camp I believe
It is so true that every dream, either is it your dream or is it God's given dream in your life will come to pass if you decides to persist and hold on.
There are so many factors that will stop you from your dream.
fear.
the many discouragement your peers or family members spoke to you that went right thru into your heart that hurt you so deeply
and you become fearful for failures to go after your dream.
or even indifference.
the dream that God set in your heart turns so cold and far from you when time passes.
You become not interested or distracted.
but
honestly, we can't deny how we try to hide that dream for God, how many times we try to convince ourselves that it is not real.
He always has a way to revive it.
a way to tell us.
"Do you still remember the dream I put it into your heart, from the first day you were born I given you this dream..."
F.A.T
  1. Face your fear
  2. take Action
  3. Think positively

I will use them to go after the dream you gave it to me.

I'm going out to meet my friends for lunch at jurong point now.

later I will type out a short interesting story for you guys to read, a story that touches my heart. (:

SHOUT!